August 13, 2018
Ownership. The content on the Site is the property of The Meco Group, its affiliated companies or licensors, and is protected by copyright, patent, and trademark laws.
Use of Content. You may display, reproduce, print or download content from the Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use data mining, robots, screen scraping, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, insert any code or product, or manipulate the content of the Site in any way that affects the user’s experience.
If you want to reproduce or use content for any purpose or in any manner other than as described above, you will need The Meco Group’s written permission. Requests should be directed to info@Talktrac.com.
Please contact us for written permission to link to the Site, so that we can better understand how our Site is being accessed and so that you can be contacted when changes are made that could invalidate your links. Any linking to the Site will be at your own risk and expense.
By linking to the Site with our permission, you agree that you will not:
- imply in any way, by manner of presentation of the link or otherwise, that The Meco Group endorses your site, products or services, or that you are affiliated with The Meco Group in any way;
- frame TalkTrac content, surround it with your own advertising or identity, or charge a fee for any link to the Site;
- link to the Sites from any Web page or Web site containing libelous, obscene or criminal material, or material that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement or violation of any third-party rights; or
Idea Submission Policy. Please recognize that The Meco Group is always innovating and working on ideas, products, processes, and technologies for use in new and existing products. For this reason, we do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including without limitation ideas for new or improved products, creative works, marketing plans, or product names (collectively, “Ideas”). Please do not submit any unsolicited Ideas in any form to The Meco Group. If, despite our request that you not send us Ideas, you still submit an Idea, then regardless of what you say in your submission, the following terms shall apply: You agree that:
- Your Idea and its contents will automatically become the property of The Meco Group without any compensation of any kind owed to me by The Meco Group or any of its affiliates. The Meco Group may redistribute your Idea and its contents for any purpose and in any way.
- Neither The Meco Group nor any of its affiliates is obligated to keep confidential your Idea or any of the information that you submit to us. You agree and acknowledge that all Ideas and information submitted by you will be treated as non-confidential information.
- The Meco Group does not have any obligation to evaluate your Idea.
Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH THE MECO GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MECO GROUP, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE: (i) FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF THE MECO GROUP WAS PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE; AND (ii) FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEEDING ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS (US $100) IN THE AGGREGATE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Not Advice. Information contained on the Site is not intended to be medical, legal, tax, financial or other advice and should not be considered medical, legal, tax, financial or other advice, nor is it intended to replace consultation with a qualified physician, attorney or other professional.
All contents of the Site are © The Meco Group or its licensors. All rights reserved.
“TALKTRAC,” the TALKTRAC logo, and other marks that appear throughout the Site belong to The Meco Group, Inc. and its licensors.
Except as permitted by applicable laws, you are prohibited from using any of the marks appearing on the Site without the express written consent of The Meco Group or the respective trademark owners.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you believe that any copyright infringement exists on the Site, please use the following process to notify us. We will act expeditiously to remove infringing material once informed. All claims of copyright infringement should be in writing and should be directed to our Designated Agent below:
The Meco Group
826 Carriage Lane
Waycross, GA 31503
Your notice must contain the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature (as either the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or as a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner).
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single claim, a representative list of such works at that online site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit The Meco Group to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit The Meco Group to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or are authorized to act on behalf of such owner.
The Meco Group has a policy of terminating in appropriate circumstances Site access to users who are infringers of copyrights held by others. If your material is removed or access to it is disabled and you believe in good faith that a claim has been wrongly made against you, you may submit a counter-notification to The Meco Group. Your counter-notification must be in writing and sent to:
The Meco Group
826 Carriage Lane
Waycross, GA 31503
Your counter-notification must contain the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located, or if you are outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which The Meco Group may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who notified The Meco Group of the alleged infringement or an agent of such person.